Monday, November 23, 2009

My Exegesis


Due in part to spending the past few days with a truly genuine man and comparing that to someone who I have slowly come to see as highly deceitful; I've decided to use my creative license and ever so liberally anonymously bash an ex-friend of mine.


Why do men cheat? Why betray someone who loves and adores in exchange fore a few forgettable moments of pleasure? Some might mystify the dirty facts and blow fairy dust on the truth to make it seem more noble than it is. But the fact of the matter is that men (or anyone) will cheat because they are ass holes. Because they're childish. Because they're scared and insecure. Because they have no idea who or what they are and need approval from people they know they haven't damaged (yet). Because they think they are the grand exception to the rule, and somehow don't have to answer to the petty guidelines that others try to abide by.


I had the "pleasure" of feeling the respect I once had for someone slowly drain out of my body and die because he can't seem to keep his dick in his pants. I had one of those epiphanies where I saw his truth in a flash of light as if I were giving a long speech in front of a crowd of people; suddenly chuckling to myself as I so vividly pictured them all naked. I hate it when people become laughable.


Well, friend, you are just that. Laughable. I genuinely hope you wake up and realize that an apology IS needed. You SHOULD be ashamed. You SHOULD get on your knees and thank the stars that someone who hasn't realized how much better than you they are has allowed you a second chance. You wreak of self-importance. Stop being so fucking pompous. It's unattractive and you can't carry it off.


Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.


(©2009 Lotus B.)

4 comments:

okaygokid said...

You're right.

Selah said...

You know what I heard in my head while reading this? "Lost One" by Lauryn Hill.... Really. This was so ill that even though I know it isn't directed towards me, i STILL feel bad. Like I done did something wrong. LOL

I hope you feel better after getting it all out. Time to breathe, stretch, shake, then let it go. lol

Lotus B. said...

Might win some, but u just lost one.

Yea I can def see how you might hear that song while reading that post.

I exercised my demons, all is right again.

Anonymous said...

Umm. Interesting.